Verenice White – Résumé
As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate team with a strong work ethic, our underlying philosophy of “service first” means that our clients’ needs are paramount. We work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. We work closely with buyers and sellers to educate and inform them at every step of a transaction. We help people to buy and sell homes while keeping in mind both their immediate and long-term goals. Our reputation for honest communication and active listening has made us trusted advisors for the people with whom we work. As dedicated, personable, and approachable real estate agents, we give clients highly personalized attention and work around their schedules.
License and Qualifications
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2001
- Detailed familiarity with San Luis Obispo County and the surrounding area
- Excellent interpersonal ability; strong negotiator
REALTOR®, John Goodell Real Estate—Arroyo Grande, CA
2016 – Present
- Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process. Consistently communicate transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
REALTOR®, Keller Williams Realty – Central Coast—Pismo Beach, CA
2007 – 2016
- Assisted clients with the purchase and sale of residential real estate. Negotiated contracts, ensured document accuracy, guided and educated clients through the transaction process.
REALTOR®, South County Realty—Arroyo Grande, CA
2001 – 2007
- Began in new construction sales at Cypress Ridge Golf Community. Later moved to residential resale at the Arroyo Grande office.
Paralegal, various local law offices—San Luis Obispo County, CA
1991 – 2001
- Spent over a decade pursuing a career in legal services. Responsible for a number of duties, including dictation, document preparation, conducting legal research, maintaining client contact, and calendaring of court dates.
Memberships and Designations
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Pismo Coast Association of REALTORS®
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute