John Goodell – Résumé
As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate team with a strong work ethic, our underlying philosophy of “service first” means that our clients’ needs are paramount. We work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. We work closely with buyers and sellers to educate and inform them at every step of a transaction. We help people to buy and sell homes while keeping in mind both their immediate and long-term goals. Our reputation for honest communication and active listening has made us trusted advisors for the people with whom we work. As dedicated, personable, and approachable real estate agents, we give clients highly personalized attention and work around their schedules.
- Over 35 years of real estate experience
- Skilled negotiator
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detailed knowledge of finance
- Strong familiarity with the Central Coast of California
REALTOR®, John Goodell Real Estate—Arroyo Grande, CA
2014 – present
- Partnered with Fusion Real Estate Network to build my own real estate business. Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process. Consistently communicate transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
REALTOR®, various brokerages—San Luis Obispo County, CA
1978 – 2014
- Assisted clients with the purchase and sale of residential real estate. Negotiated contracts, ensured document accuracy, guided and educated clients through the transaction process.
Licenses and Designations
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 1978
- Real Estate Broker License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 1986
- Certified Residential Specialist, 1993
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative, 1995
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist, 1997
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certified, 2009
Powered by Fusion Real Estate Network | CalBRE Broker# 01843903