Community InformationSan Luis Obispo County, CA
- Dignity Health
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
- Greer Medical, Inc.
- Med Center Inc
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital Therapy Services
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- St Francis Medical
- Cancer Center of Santa Barbara The Cancer Center meets this challenge with a committed staff, strong community support and true belief in its mission.
- Cottage Health System Cottage Health System was formed in 1996 as the not-for-profit parent organization of Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital (including Cottage Children's Hospital), Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital, and Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic The mission of the Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic is to specialize in the highest standards of quality health care through modern medicine and ancient traditions.
- Tenet Healthcare Corporation Tenet's hospitals aim to provide the best possible care to every patient who comes through their doors, with a clear focus on quality and service.
- Ampersand Publishing, Llc
- Carpinteria Coastal View News
- County News Clipping
- Hitching Post
- Los Angeles Times
- Montecito Journal
- Santa Barbara Independent Inc, The
- Santa Barbara News Press
- Santa Barbara News-press
- Santa Maria Times Fax
- Lompoc Record
- Santa Maria Times
- Santa Maria Sun The Santa Maria Sun is staffed by friendly and professional people whose goal each week is to produce the finest newspaper in Northern Santa Barbara County.
- The Santa Barbara Independent features news of culture and city lifestyle
- Elings Park Foundation
- Santa Barbara Zoological Gardens
- Santa Barbara Botanic Garden The Santa Barbara Botanic Garden is a place of beauty and serenity, of education, research and conservation, of history and stewardship.
- Santa Barbara County Parks
- Isla Vista Recreation and Park District These parks are located throughout Isla Vista, and their purpose is to serve residents that live in the surrounding neighborhoods.
- Santa Barbara Zoo 30 Acres. 500 Animals. 1 Great Zoo
- Santa Barbara County District Attorney Mission: To review, investigate, deter, and prosecute all criminal and civil violations in order to protect the rights and ensure the safety of the citizens of California within the County of Santa Barbara.
- Santa Barbara County Fire Department Mission: serve and safeguard community from the impacts of fires, medical emergencies, environmental emergencies, and natural disasters.
- Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department We are committed to enhancing the quality of life through effective partnerships,protecting persons and property,while serving as role models to our community.
- Santa Barbara County Public Defender The office of the Public Defender exists to provide legal services to those persons who qualify for our assistance.
- Santa Barbara County Superior Court The mission of the Santa Barbara County Superior Court is to resolve disputes arising under the law in a fair, accessible, effective and efficient manner, and to interpret and apply the law consistently, impartially, and independently to protect the rights and liberties guaranteed by the Constitutions of California and the United States
- Treasurer-Tax Collector-Public Administrator The mission of the Treasurer-Tax Collector for the County of Santa Barbara, is to provide quality, responsive and efficient service in presenting and collecting property taxes within the timeframes of the Governement Code.
- Clean Air Express The fleet's comfortable motor coaches provide daily round trip bus service from Santa Maria and Lompoc to Santa Barbara and Goleta
- Easy Lift Transportation Easy Lift is a non-profit, charitable organization established to provide curbside-to-curbside "Dial-A-Ride" type transportation to senior citizens and people with disabilities in South Santa Barbara County
- Santa Barbara Metropolitan Transit District MTD is a recognized leader in public transportation and is consistently ranked among the top ten transit operators nationally.
- Coalition for Sustainable Transportation COAST is a Santa Barbara County regional organization promoting environmentally, socially, and economically sustainable transportation and reduced dependency on automobiles.
- Santa Maria Area Transit
- Santa Ynez Valley Transit Sata Ynez Valley Transit links Buelton, Los Olivos, Santa Ynez and Solvang.
- Santa Barbara Municipal Airport
- Santa Barbara County Law Library Law library is open to the public and is committed to providing legal information to the citizens of Santa Barbara County
- Santa Barbara Public Library System The mission of the Santa Barbara Public Library System is to provide information services, reading materials and educational resources to residents of all ages from the Santa Ynez Valley to Carpinteria.
- Santa Maria Library The Santa Maria Public Library provides materials and services to help community residents obtain information to meet their personal, educational and professional needs.
- Camerata Pacifica Camerata Pacifica is a chamber music ensemble based in Santa Barbara that performs a monthly series of concerts in Santa Barbara, Ventura, San Marino
- Carpinteria Valley Museum of History Exhibits are arranged generally as vignettes, with unique household objects, tools, and various larger antiques - such as a car - that give a taste of what life was like for the people involved.
- Center Stage Theater An intimate black box theater with weekly performances by a variety of artists and companies, located in Paseo Nuevo in the heart of the downtown Santa Barbara cultural district.
- El Presidio de Santa Barbara State Historic Park
- Elverhoj Museum of History & Art To collect, preserve and exhibit the history and Danish culture of Solvang and to promote the arts.
- Flamenco Arts Festival, Inc. Annual Flamenco Festival
- Hans Christian Andersen Museum
- Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History Mission: To enlighten the public by developing and presenting fundamental knowledge of natural history research, so as to teach and inspire a lifelong passion and abiding respect for the natural world.
- Santa Maria Museum of Flight The museum now has 11 aircraft, a Bowers Flybaby, Rand KR-2, 1929 Fleet Model 2, Parker Sailplane, Jensen Hang Glider, Stinson Reliant, 1931 Great Lakes (the Hunt Special), Klemm 35, North American F-86 and McDonnel/Douglas F-4S Phantom.
- State Street Ballet's State Street Ballet is a professional ballet company dedicated to presenting excellent new work in dance while preserving the classics
- Westmont College Repertory Theatre Westmont has long been recognized as a home to exciting, innovative theatre.
CA DRE License
290 Station Way Suite A, Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
Powered by Fusion Real Estate Network | CalBRE Broker# 01843903
Powered by Fusion Real Estate Network | CalBRE Broker# 01843903